No joining fees. No contracts. Just simple, practical and affordable options.
Try a class for Free - Experience it for yourself (Free Trial Class Form Here)
Membership Option 1 – 10 Class Concession Card
Suitable for those attending one or two classes weekly or for casual classes.
- FULL CONCESSION CARD $125 - For all classes
- 50s CONCESSION CARD $100 - For 50s Forward classes only
- CASUAL VISITS $15 per class - For all classes
*All concession cards remain valid for 4 months from their purchase date, after which they will expire and any remaining session become void, unless prior arrangements have been made
Membership Option 2 – Unlimited Classes Membership
For those attending two or more classes regularly and includes all classes
- 10 WEEK TERM - $175
- 10 Week Terms commence at the beginning of the week of your first class, or from the expiry date of your current term. All expiry dates are set to the end of the week.
- $17.50 Week or $35 Fortnight
- All members on the existing loyalty rate may also pay by AP
*Membership also includes attendance to any seminars, workshops and all other social events.
Payment Option 1 - Paying in full
Fees may be paid in full by cash or cheque at your class or through internet banking.
- Cheques made out to Bodymind (NZ) Ltd.
- Internet Banking
- Account name: Bodymind (NZ) Ltd
- Account number: 03 0687 0429494 00.
- Payment Reference: Your Name
Payment Option 2 - On-going Automatic Payments - Minimum 10 Weeks
This option is only available for the Unlimited Classes Membership and may be paid at $17.50 per week or $35 per fortnight. This should be set up as Automatic Payments and not made as Bill Payments or by Direct Debit.
Membership Holds and Extensions
- All memberships may be put on hold for any reason at any time if you are going to be absent from classes.
- Membership holds and extensions can only be made in full weeks from Sunday to Sunday. No hold or extensions are given for part weeks.
Memberships may be put on hold for a minimum of 1 full week and a maximum of 6 full weeks within any 10 week term.
During your requested hold period, your membership is deemed void. Should you choose to return during your hold period you will be required to pay a casual rate for your attendance, otherwise you forfeit your hold period and term extension
No membership hold will be given to requests made in retrospect, ie. after the required hold period has lapsed.
AP members must notify the office of when holding and restarting payments.
To request a membership hold please submit the Membership Hold Form