No joining fees. No contracts. Just simple, practical and affordable options.
As referred to in section '1. Membership' of the Terms and Conditions
Bodymind membership is available in 10 week terms or as 10 trip Concession Cards and includes attendance to classes, seminars and all social events. Casual attendance to classes is also available.
- 10 week memberships allow for unlimited access to all classes on the timetable and includes the Beginner Courses.
- The 10 trip Concession Cards cater to those attending once or twice a week irregularly.
- The 50s Forward Concession Card is only available for all 50s Forward classes.
- 10 Weeks Unlimited Classes = $175 (Includes Beginner Courses)
- 10 Trip Full Timetable Concession Card = $125 (All classes)
- 10 Trip 50s Forward Concession Card = $100 (50s Forward classes only)
- 01 Class = $15 (All classes)
1.2 Payment Options
1.2.1 Full Payment - Fees may be paid in full by cash or cheque at the studio, posted to the office or transferred online.
- Cheques made out to Bodymind (NZ) Ltd.
- Online transfers to Bodymind account number 03 0687 0429494 00. For payment identification please use your full name as reference.
1.2.2 Automatic Payments (AP) - 10 week term memberships may also be paid by weekly ($17.50) or fortnightly ($35) automatic payments only and not as Bill Payments or by Direct Debit.
- Payment dates must be set for a minimum 10 week term. Please notify the office of payment start and end dates, or if payments are on going until further notice. For payment identification please use your full name as reference.
1.3 Holds and Extensions
All memberships may be put on hold for any reason at any time if you are going to be absent from classes.
1.3.1 Memberships can be put on hold for a minimum of 2 full weeks and a maximum of 6 full weeks within any 10 week term. Please notify the office of the date from when your hold period starts, and the total amount of full weeks you will be absent.
1.3.2 No holds or extensions will be given to requests made in retrospect, ie. after the required hold period has commenced or lapsed.
1.3.3 AP members must notify the office of when holding and restarting payments.
1.3.4 A hold form is available here
1.4 Expiring and Renewing
1.4.1 All 10 week memberships commence at the beginning of the week from the date of your first class, or from the due date of your current term, unless prior arrangements have been made.
1.4.2 All expiry and renew dates are set to the end of the week from when your subscription is due. We will notify you prior to your due date.
1.4.3 All concession cards remain valid for 4 months from their purchase date, after which they will expire and any remaining session become void, unless prior arrangements have been made. We will notify you prior to your expiry date.